Call for Artists
Colors of Spring
Spring 2021 – Exhibition of Fine Art and Photography
Chair: Kathy Gatto
Entry Deadline April 5th, 2021
Art Drop Off April 10th, 2021
Virtual Reception April 15th, 2021
Art Pick up May 8th, 2021
Important ~ Art Dimensions Are Limited – See Rules Below for Details
Entry Fees: $10 Fee for 1 entry. Each member can enter one piece of artwork for the categories of Photography/Digital Art or Fine Art/Non-Digital (including painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture, etc.)
Prizes: Best of Show $125 includes both categories combined – funded by the Dublin Arts Council. The Fine Art and Digital Art/Photography Categories each have the following prizes; 1st Place $75, 2nd Place $50, 3rd Place $25, and 3 Honorable Mentions which will receive Ribbons. Total cash prizes: $425.
- a) Entry shall measure no longer than 36 inches (including the frame) on the longest side;
- b) All paintings & photos must be wired for hanging. “Sawtooth” hangers are not accepted. If Art is not framed, edges must be finished. Paintings must be dry to the touch. No Nudes may be displayed at the Dublin Recreation Center. Please let us know if you need a pedestal to display your piece.
- c) All artwork must be original work of the member and not previously exhibited in a DAAL Show.
- d) Work must have been completed within the last 5 years.
- e) Sales are between the artist ad the buyer. No commissions are taken by DAAL or the Rec Center. Not For Sale works acceptable.
Release of Liability: Artists will be asked to sign an Assumption of Risk and Liability Form when art is dropped off. This is a requirement of the Dublin Recreation Center.
Important Show Dates:
|April 5th||Deadline to Submit Entry Form & Label Information for Art|
|April 10th||Drop Off Art at Dublin Recreation Center between 9:00 and 10:30 A.M.|
|April 15th||ZOOM Reception & Awards Ceremony 7 P.M. Guests & Public Welcome|
|May 8th||Pick Up Art between 9:00 and 10:30 A.M.|
The DAAL Spring Show is partially funded by the Dublin Arts Council though a Community Arts Grant to encourage community engagement, cultivate creativity, and foster life-long learning through the arts.
Instructions: Complete Entry Form below and Tag Information.
After Submission, you should be redirected to the payment page where you can see where to send the check or you can pay online.
No payments will be collected at drop off. Please pay in advance.
Submission for this show ended.