Call for Artists
An “ArtFall” Exhibition
Fall 2022 – Exhibition of Fine Art and Photography
Nov 5 to Dec 3, 2022
Dublin Recreation Center, 5600 Post Rd, Dublin, OH 43017
Jurors: Stephanie Rond and Don Scott
Show Chairs: Bev Goldie and Cindy Rasche
Entry Deadline Wednesday, Nov 2, 2022, at noon
Art Drop Off Saturday, Nov 5, 9 – 11 am
Fall Show Reception & Award Ceremony Thurs, Nov 17, 7 pm at the Rec Center
Art Pick up Saturday, Dec 3, 9-10:30 am
Eligibility: All current members of Dublin Area Art League may enter two pieces. Membership for the year must be paid in advance.
Entry fee: $15.00 for one, $20.00 for two pieces
Best of Show $125 includes both categories combined.
The Fine Art and Digital Art/Photography Categories each (* see note below) have the following prizes; 1st Place $75, 2nd Place $50, 3rd Place $25, and 3 Honorable Mentions which will receive Ribbons. Total cash prizes: $425.
- Artwork submitted must fall under one of the two categories: Fine Art or Digital/Photography Art.
- Two Entries allowed per member.
- Size limitation: work shall measure no longer than 24 inches (including the frame) on the longest side.
- All paintings & photos must be wired for hanging. “Sawtooth” hangers are not accepted. If art is not framed, edges must be finished. Paintings must be dry to the touch.
- No Nudes may be displayed at the Dublin Recreation Center.
- All artwork must be original work of the member and not previously exhibited in a DAAL Show. Work must have been completed within the last 5 years. Not For Sale works are acceptable.
- All sales are between the artists and the buyer. No commissions will be taken.
Release of Liability: Artists will be asked to sign an Assumption of Risk and Liability Form when art is dropped off. This is a requirement of the Dublin Area Recreation Center.
Important Show Dates:
|Wednesday, Nov 2th||Deadline to Submit Entry Form & Label Information for Art|
|Saturday, Nov 5th||Drop Off Art at Dublin Recreation Center between 9:00 and 11:00 A.M.|
|Thursday, Nov 17th||Reception & Awards Ceremony 7 P.M. at the Dublin Rec Center
|Saturday, Dec 3th||Pick Up Art at Dublin Recreation Center between 9:00 and 10:30 A.M.
About the Judges:
- Stephanie Rond (Columbus, Ohio) is an internationally recognized painter whose street art, indoor paintings, and community works subvert and reimagine traditional expectations of space, gender, place and power. Rond is the director of the Carnegie Gallery (CML), founder of WomenStreetArtists.com and S.Dot Gallery, a dollhouse that exhibits miniature art pieces and challenges notions of domesticity and art accessibility.
- Visual artist Don Scott grew up surrounded by the natural beauty of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains—an experience forever influencing his body of work that expresses a devotion to the ever-changing environment. After concluding an extensive career in broadcasting, Don continues to create and exhibit his original mixed media art.
Instructions: Complete Entry Form below with tag Information.
After submitting, you’ll get an automatic confirmation email. If you don’t see it, check your junk folder. No email = please resubmit, something went wrong.
Reminder: There are size limitations. Work shall measure no longer than 24 inches (including the frame) on the longest side.
Submissions for this Show are closed