The Corona Art Challenge Week 3 theme is SPRING.
The three rules of the Corona Art Challenge:
1. It must be YOUR original work.
2. It must have been created after the challenge was posted. No older work, please.
3. It needs to be consistent with this week’s theme: SPRING.
HOW TO POST
You have 7 days to upload your work (below) as after that the uploader will close at the end of the week. If you miss a week do not worry!
Make sure to include your name in the caption.
Two ways to upload:
- With a link to your blog, website, or other URL, wherever your image is posted on the web. Copy and paste the address and select the correct thumbnail. Once posted, people will be able to click on it and visit your site.
- No web link? click “add your link” anyway, after you verify your identity, you’ll see the option to choose “Enter without link” and browse to upload your entry from your device.
NOTE: To add your first entry you’ll have to sign in, to verify your identity.